- Participation in interesting and demanding projects
- Flexible working hours
- A great, non-corporate atmosphere
- Stable employment conditions (contract of employment or B2B contract)
- Opportunity to develop your career
- Attractive benefits package
- Remote work
- Creating new applications and functionalities
- Providing quality, optimization and product continuity of implemented solutions
- Code Review based operation
- Implementing solutions based on unit and integration testing
- Providing quality code in compliance with in-house standards
- Agile working methodology and project management (Scrum)
- Support in diagnosing and solving problems in production
- Providing documentation for solutions you create
- Higher education in the field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in .NET Framework, and C#
- Knowledge of WPF, Unit Test, CI/CD, Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of project templates
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Good command of English allowing smooth communication
- Code review
- Static Code Analysis
- Knowledge Base
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Methodology: Scrum
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Leisure package
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Chill room
TTMS is a rapidly growing IT company with a global presence. As part of Transition Technologies Capital Group, one of the largest IT companies in Poland, we are provided with stability and flexibility.
Our 700 specialists are members of international project teams dispersed in Europe as well as in LATAM and APAC regions. Apart from 9 offices in Poland and offices in Malaysia and Denmark. TTMS has its branches also in the United Kingdom and the United States.
Our biggest strength is people, so we pay utmost attention to our specialists’ training to accelerate their performance. That is why we organize internal academies so that our professionals can develop their skills and gain hands-on experience.
We deeply value ecology and continuously strive to minimize our carbon footprint and our impact on the environment.
Develop your skills while working with us on interesting, challenging projects, together adding to the success of our Clients.
If you think about developing your career, feel free to contact us.
We'll make IT work!
- The projects we are working on are more than just the implementation of the "TO DO" list. They are about relationships, collaboration, commitment, and mutual trust.
- Fruitarians, vegetarians, cyclists, skaters, skiers, surfers, travelers, eco-freaks, geeks - are you one of us? We create a world that is friendly to everyone.
- We create solutions and a work culture that are friendly to our planet. We reduce the carbon footprint by minimizing our environmental impact.
- We speak different languages, we come from different cultures - and we share the passion for technology.