With over 2,000 employees of more than 88 nationalities, Exness is the place for global teamwork, incredible leadership, a learning culture, and constant development. Unlimited by time zones, Exnessians from around the world have worked seamlessly together since 2008 to provide our traders with the best possible trading experience. Today, we stand proud with over 300,000 active traders and 2.5 trillion USD in monthly trading volume.
Your role at Exness:
You will be a part of a product team, working closely with the developers, QA, Product Owner, and Business Analysts. Managing QA activities such as writing Test Cases, performing Exploratory Testing, helping with automation tests will lead the team to maintain high-quality standards. You will work in a highly collaborative environment and will own the testing process end-to-end!
What we offer:
- Full relocation package to Cyprus for employees and family or remote work
- Medical insurance for employees, spouses, and children, including dental and optical
- Sports activities compensation
- Birthday, marriage, and baby delivery bonus
- Paid maternity leave
- Extensive learning opportunities and professional development
- Language courses allowance
- Flexible public holidays
- 21 days annual leave and paid sick leave
- Flexible public holidays and Christmas break
*If you would like to learn about relocation opportunities to Cyprus, please ask about additional information on the first interview with TA Specialist.
- Define test strategies and review them with QA Test Lead and stakeholders;
- Help to reach the quality of the company's product including security, reliability, and performance;
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans for our entire system;
- Analyze and test new feature requirements before the kick-off meetings;
- Combine different testing methods and approaches to ensure best testing coverage;
- Review automated tests developers designed and help them to achieve required coverage.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong knowledge of the testing process, methodologies, approaches, and test design techniques,
- 4+ years of proven experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer in Backend, Frontend, or Mobile Native Applications testing.
- Good knowledge in REST API, understanding web services technologies,
- Experience with CI systems (GitLab, Jenkins)
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Style guide
- Code review
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: Scrum, LEAN
- Architectural decisions are made by: CTO, Architecture Committee
- Who chooses technology: CTO, Heads of Development, Architects
- Project management software: JIRA, Confluence
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Flight ticket
- Visa Services
- Help finding an apartment
- Temporary housing
- Adaptation tips
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Chill room
Tech professionals. Good people.
Exness is a multi-asset broker with an international team of approximately 1,800 people, a third of whom work in the Technology, Data, and Security offices. Our goal in Exness is to develop exceptional products that will help experienced traders to trade various assets with better-than-market conditions.
Since our founding in 2008, we work with the firm belief that trading can - and should - be ethical. And so we developed proprietary algorithms and services to give our clients the most effective trading tools and conditions in the industry. Ambitious business goals balanced by genuine care for our customers and a healthy level of technical perfectionism define our model. And thanks to this approach, in 2022, our monthly trading volume reached $2.7 trillion, and the number of active users exceeded 320,000 people worldwide.
Our chosen path encourages employees to deepen their technical expertise, rely on scientific methods, and seek innovative solutions. We work on a modern stack without having to deal with excess legacy, and our architecture stands on k8s, PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka, REST or gRPC as an alternative. We use the GitOps through Gitlab CI approach and cover everything with automated integration testing. Some of our teams' favorites are ClickHouse, MongoDB, React, and Flink.
Our clusters are automatically managed through the code and can handle thousands of events per second. We use Kafka to decentralize our service, and the main languages our tech team uses are Python and Go while in the Trading Core, we also use C++ and C#.
For the front-end, we use React, and most of the projects are TypeScript SPAs using technologies such as Web-sockets, Service Worker, PWA, Web-push, AB-testing, and Webpack Federation.
The people we’ve brought together come from many different countries with vast experience from leading IT companies. Although some of them work remotely, our main development office is located in Limassol, Cyprus. Any colleague who wants to relocate to Cyprus, whether alone or with family, will be provided with exceptional support, including a corporate MINI Countryman and financial allowance for private schools and kindergartens.
Our teams are constantly expanding and we’re always seeking the best talent to join us in providing the best possible trading experience to our clients. So check out the many exciting vacancies we have on our career website.