The person on the given job position will be responsible for the analysis of business requirements, creating requirements and technical documentation, being the basis for software development, the scope of the tests and final user’s instruction. The other responsibility on this position will be communication with Product Owners, Analysts, UX/UI Specialist as well as Programmers and Testers from technical departments responsible for constructions of key systems elements.
- Analysis and documentation of various customer requirements regarding software to be developed.
- Conducting interviews, precise observations or workshops with future users of the software.
- Work with a team of POs Architects Developers and Testers of multiple teams in the continuous development mode.
- 4 years of an experience on a similar job position.
- Knowledge and experience in requirements lifecycle management.
- Capability of strategy analysis.
- Knowledge of modeling formats and modeling categories.
- Experience with different Validation and Verification of the requirements techniques.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Fluency in English - C1.
Nice to have:
- Experience as a programmer or tester.
- Experience with UML, BPMN notations.
- CBAP certification.
- Knowledge of BACCM.
- Understanding of distributed systems written in microservice approach.
- Experience with purely backend based systems.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Chill room
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
We are a family business, 100% managed by the Viessmann family.
We work with the mission of changing the world for the better in the face of climate change.
We contribute to the success of Viessmann, we develop proprietary software.
Our applications are market leaders in optimizing energy consumption in homes around the world. We make use of solely modern technologies.
Our applications are dedicated to:
- the B2B market for Installers and Service Technicians - enabling remote configuration of Viessmann devices and facilitating the automation of the installation process.
- the B2C market for End Customers - enabling remote management of Viessmann devices in the home environment (heating - boilers and heat pumps, ventilation, air purifiers, PV systems, power solutions electric cars).
Facts about us:
- +390 employees
- over 10 years of experience on the IT market
- family atmosphere (not a slogan, see for yourself)
- the app store rating of our apps at 4.7
Why our R&D Viessmann Center is right place for you?
- We are our own client - each release is a wonderful feeling.
- We have a real influence on the choice of technologies we use. All you need to do is to properly justify your choice, and the company will allow you to show yourself off technologically.
- We care for the environment and a healthy lifestyle - this is what we speak out loud about in our country.