As part of the Platforms Core Team, you will have the opportunity to define and implement the software architecture for advanced platform development to solve key business problems in the energy sector. You will work in a cross-disciplinary team of experts from different parts of the organization in order to achieve the target vision of the company.
- Derivation and definition of sustainable software architectures for cloud applications based on business requirements defined in the form of User Stories, while balancing the non-functional requirements, such as scalability, performance and availability.
- Development and coordination of customer-oriented end-to-end solutions together with other System Architects of the Viessmann Group.
- Analysis and preparation of the detailed technical specifications and make design decisions for cloud applications based on the developed system and software architectures.
- Definition and implementation of the interfaces between the different systems and software components of the end-to-end solutions deployed on embedded devices, backend and frontend.
- Define and ensure the implementation of an API player that allows applications to consume the functionality of the platform in a modular, scalable manner.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in computer science, business informatics or equivalent study programmes.
- At least 5+ years of experience in system and software development as well as in the development and maintenance of scalable, cloud-based software sustainable system architectures.
- Experience in systems engineering and system modelling with UML/SysML (e.g. Enterprise Architect).
- Experience in abstraction and structuring of complex systems.
- Strong knowledge and experience with designing API’s, cloud native applications, Microsoft Azure, and microservices architecture.
- Experience in agile development methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and tools (e.g. Git, Bitbucket, JIRA etc.).
- Very good written and spoken English skills.
- Written and spoken German skills is a plus.
- Independent, self-motivated and a strong team player, with experience in working across matrix organizations.
- Ability to explain complex topics to various stakeholders with strong communication and engagement skills.
- Ability to put the customer first and passionate about providing a world-class customer experience.
- Willing to ask questions and challenge the status quo to provide better customer and business outcomes.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Chill room
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
R&D Center Viessmann
We are a family business, 100% managed by the Viessmann family.
We work with the mission of changing the world for the better in the face of climate change.
We contribute to the success of Viessmann, we develop proprietary software.
Our applications are market leaders in optimizing energy consumption in homes around the world. We make use of solely modern technologies.
Our applications are dedicated to:
- the B2B market for Installers and Service Technicians - enabling remote configuration of Viessmann devices and facilitating the automation of the installation process.
- the B2C market for End Customers - enabling remote management of Viessmann devices in the home environment (heating - boilers and heat pumps, ventilation, air purifiers, PV systems, power solutions electric cars).
Facts about us:
- +390 employees
- over 10 years of experience on the IT market
- family atmosphere (not a slogan, see for yourself)
- the app store rating of our apps at 4.7
Why our R&D Viessmann Center is right place for you?
- We are our own client - each release is a wonderful feeling.
- We have a real influence on the choice of technologies we use. All you need to do is to properly justify your choice, and the company will allow you to show yourself off technologically.
- We care for the environment and a healthy lifestyle - this is what we speak out loud about in our country.