The project goal is developing and continually evolving the firm's core infrastructure platform.
The team works jointly with Portfolio Managers, Trading, and Operations on a strategic rebuild of the trading platform moving to low latency, microservices-based, highly scalable, distributed architecture empowered with top in class open source and commercial solutions and technologies.
- Build the next generation of trading applications and tools (including systematic and quantitative trading)
- Be a key contributor in the design and implementation of the portfolio management infrastructure
- Engage with various technology and data teams within the firm in enabling the above
- Manage technical risks and build prototypes or POCs where needed to validate technical approach
Become a part of:
- Mature team with an entrepreneurial culture, where professionalism, ownership, and excellence are highly valued, whilst wholesome work/life balance is maintained.
- Positive, friendly and very supportive environment with open communication and constructive feedback practices.
Take advantage of:
- Business trips to US/NYC (depending on project needs) for on-site work, on-the-job trainings, conferences and technical events
- Trainings and educational programs on technical and soft skills, business-domain specific courses (Investment Management, Trading, Financial and Capital Markets)
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Opportunities for career and professional growth
- Global company
- Business-domain specific courses
- Training programs for technical & functional skills
- Business trips to US/NYC
- Onboarding relocation package
- Sports and leisure activities
- Informal team events
- Participate in the design, implementation, testing and deployment of large-scale systems and services
- Understand system dependencies and limitations
- Understand the business need
- Understand the large scale thinking and approach
- Understand low level design
- Participate in an Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver software releases
- Recent working experience with TypeScript, Angular 2.x
- UX/UI understanding
- Ability to communicate ideas in English
- Team player - ability to get along with existing team members and learn from them (this is absolutely essential for success)
- Ability to work with minimal direction in a self-sufficient manner, often adapting to ever-changing priorities
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experiences
- Experience with WebSocket and/or other push technologies
- Experience with REDIS and AG-Grid
- Experience developing large-scale enterprise software
- Understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Solid knowledge of software development methodologies and best practices
- Understanding of Clean code principles
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!