You'll be working in Automotive Project Office - a Leading team of Project Management professionals, Crisis Managers, and DevOps experts operating across automotive projects.
This position is focusing on the Automotive Line of Business (ALoB) internal support of projects.
It is an excellent career starting point for Delivery Project Management, as you will have exposure to the full delivery process.
- Collect and maintain projects metrics/status of different ALOB projects in coordination with project managers and team members
- Take part in the improvement of project status dashboard and general project reporting
- Drive improvements for ALOB delivery team
- Support with organizational work inside Automotive Project Office
- You will work with Excel, Bi-Tools, Jira, Contracts, Methodologies, Risks, and Issues, KPIs, Scope management
- You will use your presentation skills
- Work will be collaborative and individual too
- Experience in Automotive SW
- Excel, Bi-Tools, Jira, Contracts, Methodologies, Risks, and Issues, KPIs, Scope management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexibility & Reliability
- Basic understanding of project management
- Problem-solving attitude
- Knowledge in Agile Methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- Bachelor in computer science or similar or MBA
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!