The team’s mission is to protect sensitive assets using an access control layer. We are looking for seasoned Senior C++ Developers who will work in cybersecurity project.The goal is to build and maintain a scalable, fault-tolerant, high-load, distributed system. You will be responsible for developing the core features and infrastructure, enabling to scale the on premise product line and cloud services.In order to deliver cutting-edge solutions efficiently, you will work in an agile-oriented environment, develop and execute a plethora of automatic system tests ready for the many product usages we support. Moreover, you will rapidly self-learn new technologies, implement them in our latest features.
Privilege Manager is software organizations use to audit and adjust the privileges of operating system users based on predefined policies. It also prevents malicious software from taking control over the system using sophisticated monitoring tools; both on the operating system's user and kernel space. You will be a member of the R&D team responsible for implementing new monitoring mechanisms, and prevention policies and keeping the malicious software base up-to-date.
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B)
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company
- Fully remote or on-site work https://ttpsc.com/en/branches/ according to the candidate's preference
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range
- Attractive salary
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere
- Cool benefits, among others Legimi platform, Multisport card, Company Social Fund, Mentor and Psychologist support, Group Insurance, technical trainings and conferences, languages courses, integration meetings, internal company competitions and much more…
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience in C++ 11 or above
- Eager to own and maintain code and push it at the highest quality and security level, including UT and automation tests.
- A team player self-managed professional who is eager to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment
- Proven ability to work on complex technical challenges in highly scalable enterprise systems
- Good understanding of information security threats and attack vectors
- Windows API and Windows Services knowledge
- Experience in Windows Access Control, user rights, and permissions.
- Any practice with Endpoint Security products
- English level at least B2
Nice to have:
- Experienced with security standards
- Experienced with modern CICD tools, in particular GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, and Ansible
- Experienced in Python or Bash scripting
- Experienced in network security
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Transition Technologies PSC S.A.
We are experts in digital transformation. With more than 800 technology specialists in IoT, Cloud, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Enterprise PLM, and other value chain technologies, we work with many of the world’s most familiar companies to create and implement solutions that improve the way products are designed, manufactured, operated, and maintained.
We also create a workplace focused on the development of competencies, interests, and relationships. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with us could be an exciting next step in your career.