Versatility is the keyword when it comes to what we do in IT. Data Competency is one of our initiatives to support digital transformation of financial sector, enabling our customers to become truly data-driven companies. Our mission is to ensure capabilities to address financial sector data-related needs.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for building and optimizing our clients’ data pipelines and optimizing data flows. You will work on various data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery. You are ideal candidate if you are experienced in data warehousing and data wrangling. If you enjoy building data systems from scratch and you like modifying existing ones, you will have those opportunities at Sollers.
- Developing ETL/ELT solutions and automating data flows
- Designing logical and physical models using formal techniques and design patterns
- Monitoring performance and optimizing data warehouse provisioning processes
- Advising on potential improvements and enhancements of existing data warehouse and reporting solutions
- Work with Business Analysts, Subject Matter Experts and Tech Leads to ensure business requirements are adequately addressed in the design and later in the development process
- Monitor Data Warehouse jobs and troubleshoot failures
- Advising on the use of appropriate methodologies and technologies
- Designing comprehensive data architectures addressing clients’ needs and other aspects like data privacy and security, compliancy with regulations, integrity and availability, etc.
- Have at least 3y of commercial experience as a Data Engineer or a Data Warehouse Developer, or Hands-on experience in data modelling and developing data systems
- Understand DWH concepts, data lakes, data mesh, lambda, and kappa architecture
- Be proficient in SQL or T-SQL
- Have experience with (ETL/ELT) and data migration
- Speak English (min. B2)
- Communicate effortlessly with clients and team members
- Good understanding of computer programming and software development process
- Know at least one programming language (Python, Java, Scala, R)
- Be able to work in Poland and the European Union
- Methodology: Scrum
- Project management software: JIRA
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Car parking
We are a Team of almost 800 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking, and leasing organizations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Poland, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world. Working with us means taking part in many projects worldwide (Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, USA, Canada, Japan). Our teams are located in Warsaw, Cologne, Gdansk, Tokyo, Lublin, Wroclaw, Paris, Barcelona and Poznań. Being agile across our company and our projects enable us to play an active role in industries with high digitalization needs.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
Get to know us at www.sollers.eu