What we are:
- young friendly team
- team open for new challenges
- team where everyone take part in architecture/design development
- team where all good ideas are accepted
- team which likes clean and well documented code
- team where word "refactoring" is frequently used and applied
What we are not:
- old school guys - we are not afraid of moving to new Scala version or new technologies
- the Chuck Norris team - we try to have good test coverage
- try not to say "we can't / it is impossible"
We are working on a First in Class highload platform for distributing reference data across Citi businesses. The ISG Cloud platform is a critical segment of data processing (apache storm, akka cluster, akka stream based modules, MongoDB) and distribution (REST (Spray), WebSockets, Web UI (Angular JS) with high SLA and security (OAuth2) requirements) from source to client. Our focus is to ensure that data delivery is fast, secure, and seamless providing high flexibility between disparate systems and extensive customization of data subscriptions to downstream systems.
Expected duties distribution
- pure coding - 0% but will be involved in code review
- working with people(coaching, mentoring, providing regular feedback, building individual development plans, assessing tech performance, etc.) – 70%
- architecture discussions/decisions - 20%
- presentations/reporting – 10%
Leads team of 15+ developers
Provides tech mentorship and coaches people
Helps developers be more productive
Driven technology leader
Inspiring people manager
Defines technology standards for the organization and establishes processes to ensure adherence
Helps define software coding practices
Helps define the SDLC
Plays a significant role in project planning
Facilitates architecture review
Takes metric driven actions to increase team productivity
Employs metrics to monitor and ensure quality
Liaises with Support management to ensure products are properly supported
- 10+ yrs hands-on dev experience (Java or Scala)
- 4+ yrs hands-on dev experience Scala
- Experience as a DevManager/Engineering Manager or CTO for at least 4 years
- Solid experience working with people as a mentor
- Solid understanding of SDLC process
- Solid understanding of System Architecture concept
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive mindset
- Higher technical education
Delivery manager experience
Experience in banking or financial area is a plus
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!