With over 2,000 employees of more than 88 nationalities, Exness is the place for global teamwork, incredible leadership, a learning culture, and constant development. Unlimited by time zones, Exnessians from around the world have worked seamlessly together since 2008 to provide our traders with the best possible trading experience. Today, we stand proud with over 300,000 active traders and 2.5 trillion USD in monthly trading volume.
Your role at Exness:
We are currently looking for senior Business System Analysts to join the Exness Technology Department. For this role relocation to Cyprus is preferred but we are also open to remote work.
As a Business System Analyst you will be involved in collecting requirements as well as participating in the functional test schemes. You will also perform risk analysis, causes of errors, be involved in system analysis and integrations on various products and projects.
What we offer:
- An amazing work culture with the ability to thrive and grow within the company
- Medical insurance for employees, spouse and children including dental and optical
- 'Get to know your Team' Trip to Cyprus or full relocation support to Cyprus if preferred
- Company car (if relocating to Cyprus)
- Compensation of school/kindergarten fees (if relocating to Cyprus)
- Reimbursement of home working equipment
- Reimbursement of co-working expenses (if working fully remotely)
- Sports activities compensation and free corporate gym if relocating to Cyprus
- Birthday, marriage and baby delivery bonus
- Extensive learning opportunities and professional development
- Language courses allowance
- Flexible public holidays
- 21 days annual leave, paid sick leave and maternity leave
- Flexible public holidays and Christmas break
- Identify and collect requirements from different sources–both structured BRDs and unformalized stakeholder requests.
- Prepare specifications describing a technical implementation of requirements, including integration flows, data models, UI specifications, etc.
- Participate in the solution and system design stages while working in cooperation with enterprise and solution architects.
- Prepare technical and user documentation for services which are developed by your team.
- Participate in the preparation of functional testing schemes to identify deviations from the formulated business requirements and functional requirements.
- Participate in testing the prototype of the existing system.
- Participate in training of current and new system users.
- Analyze risks and causes of errors in production.
The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of experience in software development as a System or technical Business Analyst
- Strong knowledge of requirements management and its modern techniques such as Use Cases or User Stories
- Understanding of non-functional requirements and their role in software development processes
- Great understanding of integration processes and the ability to design integration schemas involving multiple systems with different types of integration mechanisms (using Kafka)
- Good experience in business processes and notations such as BPMN and UML
- Good knowledge of Web Services and REST API, HTTP, microservices architecture
- Experience with databases with a good knowledge of SQL, allowing you to select the information you need by yourself
- Understanding of basic concepts of UI/UX
- Experience in iterative development mode, understanding Scrum framework
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of the theory of algorithms, database theory, systems theory, system analysis information security
- Basic understanding of the Core Infrastructure Services (networking, data centers, virtualization, databases, and servers OS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced or fluent level of English. Russian language is a plus (and required for some teams
- Style guide
- Code review
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: Scrum, LEAN
- Architectural decisions are made by: CTO, Architecture Committee
- Who chooses technology: CTO, Heads of Development, Architects
- Project management software: JIRA, Confluence
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Flight ticket
- Visa Services
- Help finding an apartment
- Temporary housing
- Adaptation tips
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Chill room
Tech professionals. Good people.
Exness is a multi-asset broker with an international team of approximately 1,800 people, a third of whom work in the Technology, Data, and Security offices. Our goal in Exness is to develop exceptional products that will help experienced traders to trade various assets with better-than-market conditions.
Since our founding in 2008, we work with the firm belief that trading can - and should - be ethical. And so we developed proprietary algorithms and services to give our clients the most effective trading tools and conditions in the industry. Ambitious business goals balanced by genuine care for our customers and a healthy level of technical perfectionism define our model. And thanks to this approach, in 2022, our monthly trading volume reached $2.7 trillion, and the number of active users exceeded 320,000 people worldwide.
Our chosen path encourages employees to deepen their technical expertise, rely on scientific methods, and seek innovative solutions. We work on a modern stack without having to deal with excess legacy, and our architecture stands on k8s, PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka, REST or gRPC as an alternative. We use the GitOps through Gitlab CI approach and cover everything with automated integration testing. Some of our teams' favorites are ClickHouse, MongoDB, React, and Flink.
Our clusters are automatically managed through the code and can handle thousands of events per second. We use Kafka to decentralize our service, and the main languages our tech team uses are Python and Go while in the Trading Core, we also use C++ and C#.
For the front-end, we use React, and most of the projects are TypeScript SPAs using technologies such as Web-sockets, Service Worker, PWA, Web-push, AB-testing, and Webpack Federation.
The people we’ve brought together come from many different countries with vast experience from leading IT companies. Although some of them work remotely, our main development office is located in Limassol, Cyprus. Any colleague who wants to relocate to Cyprus, whether alone or with family, will be provided with exceptional support, including a corporate MINI Countryman and financial allowance for private schools and kindergartens.
Our teams are constantly expanding and we’re always seeking the best talent to join us in providing the best possible trading experience to our clients. So check out the many exciting vacancies we have on our career website.