- Industry: Aviation
- Type of project: development of Software Solutions and Services for Aviation (e.g. CMS, engine management analytics solution, data collection systems, asset review systems, technical record management system)
- Office location: Gdańsk
- Remote work: hybrid mode (1 day/ week in the office - negotiable)
- Budget: B2B: 1200-1600 PLN/net/day; UOP: 16 000 - 23 000 PLN/gross/month
- Tech stack: C#, .NET 5, .NET Core, Angular 11, MSSQL, NoSQL, REST API, Azure DevOps, Gitlab, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker
- Methodology: Agile (SAFe)
- Contract length: long-term cooperation
- Start date: depending on candidate"s availability
- Developing high-quality software design based on defined system architecture
- Development of Software Solutions and Services for Aviation (e.g. CMS, engine management analytics solution, data collection systems, asset review systems, technical record management system)
- Identifying, prioritizing and executing tasks in the software development lifecycle
- Developing tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automating tasks through appropriate tools and scripting (E2E Testing, Unit Testing, and Integration Testing)
- Reviewing and debugging code
- Performing validation and verification testing
- Collaborating with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Documenting development activities
- Opportunity to participate in innovative projects for the Aviation industry
- Full-time job agreement based on employment contract or b2b
- Attractive salary based on your experience and skills
- Perks including private medical care, Life Insurance and MultiSport Card
- 5+ years of experience in .NET environment
- Good knowledge of .NET (e.g. .NET Core, .NET 5+)
- Experience with Angular 2+, ASP.NET Core
- Practical knowledge in unit testing frameworks plus SonarQube, Coverity
- Practical knowledge in Automated testing frameworks
- Practical knowledge in using system monitoring tools
- Practical knowledge in Azure DevOps and Docker
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MSSQL) and about NoSQL databases.
- Good understanding of REST API principles.
- Deep knowledge around software design patterns.
- Knowledge of Entity framework or any equivalent library
- Good English skills (B2+)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Typescript, HTML, CSS.
- Understanding of reactive programming
- Practical experience with E2E testing
- Understanding of Microservice architecture
- Knowledge of containerization, Kubernetes
- Understanding of Event-driven architecture
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of Elastic Search
- Understanding of Scrum/Agile development
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
Cyclad Sp. z o.o.
Cyclad is an International consulting company operating in the IT/ICT sectors, providing outsourcing solutions in the area of HR and IT services.
The core of our services includes Knowledge Process Outsourcing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Software House, Infrastructure Management, Service Desk, and Monitoring. Just because of the commitment of our employees and a growing number of consultants employed by Cyclad we operate globally, primarily in Europe but also in Africa, and Asia.
Our mission is to provide services of the highest quality and at the same time sustain partner relations with our Clients and with our employees. Why? Because Cyclad’s success depends not only on new technologies but most of all on people and their commitment.
Get to know us better and learn more about the Cyclad recruitment process at www.cyclad.pl.
Join us and work in aviation, banking, health care, and any other industry you want.