A platform that provides information, statistics and customer support for automotive parts sales and manufacturing worldwide. You will be a key member of a 13-person team that is responsible for modeling and processing supply chain and technology data related to vehicle components. The entire development team uses lean (Kanban) methodology. Most often, we deliver new features and capabilities to internal users.
- Deliver complex, well-tested solutions to real business needs
- Develop critical features of a system that drives data management, forecasting and deliver
- Assist in migration to AWS
- Suggesting improvements to the system
- Utilize continuous integration to deliver new features
💪 Hard skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in C# and .NET Core
- Knowledge and practice in Functional programming paradigms (we use F#)
- Experience in maintaining high quality code – writing declarative code, unit testing, code reviews, etc.
- Knowledge of Docker, AWS
- Familiarity with database concepts
- English language - B2/C1
🤗 Soft skills:
- Flexibility - Ability to work in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Openness to people, change and new technologies
- Ability to identify problems and be resourceful in solving them
- Motivation to bring the project to the next level of quality
- Ability to analyze the most important information and propose the best solutions
- Team player
- Methodology: Agile/Scrum
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Hello, Sailor! We’ve been expecting you. Our cult of 80 is still hungry for new believers.
Develocraft is a People & Software Development Company from Gdańsk. We combine our lust for creating exciting products with foreign brands with our unconditional love from recruiters to developers.
As a Software Development Company, we use the Jamstack approach to deliver digital products with up-to-date technologies and excellent performance. Don’t know what Jamstack is? Check out this article and see if it suits you: https://bit.ly/3PaQVSZ
As a People Development Company, we see ourselves as your agent, not your employer: we’re here to help you get what YOU want. If you don’t like the offer, we will find you another one. If you’d like to play in the Champions League next season; well, Cristiano, we sure won’t schedule an interview with Manchester United’s HR team.
Why should you work with us?
- we’re a remote-first company (not like “we’re remote, but you have to be on-site twice a week because your scrum master like it the old way)
- we’re young (4 years old), so you can count on having a real impact
- yet, we’re growing fast, so we have the right team quality that you could lean on
- our experts' support is here for you, no matter whether you work in our team or as a consultant for one of our clients
- we try to design a path career with you, not only put you into a position and hope you like it forever
See our videos and gallery and check if you like our vibe. :)