- Industry: Consulting
- Place of work:100% remotely
- Form of contract: B2B contract, employment contract
- Budget:up to 200 PLN/h + VAT
- Level: Mid
- Project language: English
- Contract length: Indefinite/ long-term
- Start date: ASAP / depending on the candidate’s availability
- Access to several learning platforms (Coursera, Pluralsight, etc.)
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more)
- Deployment of the code prepared by programmers
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- Building and operating a highly available, and secure platform based on Azure
- Platform processes automation
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Good command of spoken and written English (min. B2)
- Experience with Azure cloud
- Experience in writing Infrastructure as a Code (using Terraform or Ansible) Scripring knowledge (Ansible/Bash/Powershell or Python)
- Knowledge of Linux and Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating systems (this is the main OS of the project)
- Knowledge of Git, DNS, networking, monitoring, vaults, zero trust solutions and security tools
- Understanding the importance of security by design
- Experience with agile methodology using Jira and Confluence
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Cyclad is an International consulting company operating in the IT/ICT sectors, providing outsourcing solutions in the area of HR and IT services.
The core of our services includes Knowledge Process Outsourcing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Software House, Infrastructure Management, Service Desk, and Monitoring. Just because of the commitment of our employees and a growing number of consultants employed by Cyclad we operate globally, primarily in Europe but also in Africa, and Asia.
Our mission is to provide services of the highest quality and at the same time sustain partner relations with our Clients and with our employees. Why? Because Cyclad’s success depends not only on new technologies but most of all on people and their commitment.
Get to know us better and learn more about the Cyclad recruitment process at www.cyclad.pl.
Join us and work in aviation, banking, health care, and any other industry you want.