Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
You'll be working in the Data Quality Improvement team in Wroclaw. We provide solutions to assess and improve data quality in the area of access management. By doing so, we are working on a model to assess data quality in free text fields by using AI/ML and NLP as well as identifying and applying validation patterns for structured data - that brings in AI, ML and NPL technology into access management - that get further enhanced in long term projects. The organization is moving into an Agile setup while having teams organized in PODs, managing backlogs and sprints, interacting with product owners and Crews and using Scrum ceremonies to review and improve the organizations.
As an Tech Business Analyst, you'll play an important role not only in the integration and further enhancement of this product but also by supporting appropriate process design. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our team members.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver IT projects? Are you a committed and visionary team player with an analytical and logical mind-set? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment?
We're looking for a Tech Business Analyst to:
- Engage with colleagues at all levels to understand business requirements
- Analyze data constellation, derive patterns and identify processes around those constellations
- Interact with different access management specialists, access control providers and entitlement management
providers in order to identify and document processes leading to data constellations
- Establishing adequate Stories/Requirement work products while taking in account quality, effort and timeline
- Contribute information to IT Project Manager regarding risks and issues
- Ensure that Stories/Requirements are understood by all members of the project team
- Conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
- Contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
- Identify opportunities to improve our processes and products
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong business analysis skills (especially documentation of business, functional and non-functional
requirements) with a proven record of project participation and delivery
- Proven ability to work in a large enterprise environment.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English and ability to interact with both the IT and the business stakeholders.
- Experience working in complex organization is aclear asset
- Experience in the area of Access Management, IT Security or operational risk would be a strong asset
- Strong mathematical and statistical analytics skills is an clear asset
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies like Scrum project/development life cycles (SDLC) , working
knowledge in agile methodologies is an asset
- German communication skills are an asset
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!