Do you like to work and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Are you a customer-focused team player, who would like to become part of a large global organization? Would you like to take an opportunity to drive your career? We are looking for someone like you.
- Be responsible for the global implementation of Managed File Transfers (MFT) configurations on all supported platforms (Solaris, AIX, z/OS, Windows Server and Red Hat Enterprise Linux). You will provide configuration related support for MFT file transfers definitions and accompanies the customers through the different test cycles.
- Drive the entire File Transfer and Middleware platforms, in-line with the bank's global operations strategy.
- Work with data within our Splunk repositories to deliver real-time telemetry dashboards to pro-actively anticipate issues within our platforms.
- You will be part of the File Transfer Co-ordination team, based in Poland. However, the role will require you to work with the wider global team to deliver the telemetry dashboards.
- The File Transfer team is part of the global Middleware function, providing additional services across Web, Enterprise Messaging and Document Management platforms.
- The goal of the File Transfer team is to provide timely implementation of user requests for MFT configurations and excellent user experience.
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years experience and knowledge of the File Transfer Technologies (Axway SecureTransport especially).
- Strong in Solaris 10, RHEL 6.x+, Windows Server.
- A good understanding of infrastructure principles and system inter-dependencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, willingness to learn and develop professional skills.
- A university degree in computer science, management information systems or professional certifications or equivalent work experience in an Information Technology field.
- Cloud solutions (Azure)
- Scripting knowledge (Shell or Ansible)
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!