You will be working on exciting, international projects that bring real value to societies, communities & individuals across Europe.
Netcompany has gone from being a small start-up in 2000 to becoming a frontrunner in the Northern Europe’s IT industry. We’re 3000 skilled IT consultants and developers located in offices in Warsaw, Poland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the United Kingdom and Vietnam. We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
As a Senior Java Developer you will:
- Analyse, understand business and technical requirements and work with clients across different domains and industries
- Produce high-quality design deliverables that describe how the solution will accommodate business and technical requirements
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using the best practices and design patterns
- Conduct unit and manual testing and deliver high quality solutions.
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions to troubleshoot and address issues.
- Work in an agile, international environment with experienced and skilled colleagues in Warsaw and Europe
- Plan and organize your own work and accurately report issues and progress in a timely manner
- Be involved in knowledge sharing within the team
- You will get a chance to work with different programming languages and technologies as those vary from project to project, a large part our tech stack is Java (Java 8, Spring, Scala, Groovy).
- Graduate (Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree) of Computer Science or other numerate discipline
- Good English skills, both spoken and written
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and data modelling
- Familiar with various design, architectural patterns and modern system development
- Open towards and able to quickly learn new technologies
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- Methodology: Scrum
- Language courses
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Money for moving expenses
- Bicycle parking
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Netcompany Poland Sp. z o.o.
Netcompany was founded in 2000 and has its headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. With the acquisition of Intrasoft International in late 2021, we added 2,800 people to our existing roster of 3,500 people. Today, we are an international company with more than 6,500 employees working from 17 countries. Over 400 of us is located at our office in Warsaw. In 2021, we will expand even further, and that is why we are looking for skilled IT talents to help us meet the increasing demands from our numerous customers. We serve a wide array of customers in their digital transformation journeys in public and private sectors across Europe.
Netcompany is a pure-play IT services company delivering business-critical strategic IT projects that accelerate customers’ digital transformation through digital platforms, core systems and infrastructure services.