- Excellent working environment: the company is big enough to be reliable, yet small enough to be person-oriented;
- Full-cycle projects and product development;
- Training & development-focused approach: clear roadmap for training employees to sustain and enhance the productivity of the organization as a whole, internal technical meetups, free English classes;
- Collaboration with the teams from the European Union and United States both on-site and remotely;
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, loyal sick-leave policy, student-exam-session-friendly approach, corporate events and sport activities.
- Design and develop large scale web applications using Node.js;
- Focus on backend software development and interface with third party API’s;
- Contribute to the overall software development life-cycle including requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment and support;
- Be a part of an agile-based and globally distributed team.
Need to have:
- Strong Node.js development skills;
- Knowledge of frameworks available for Node.js (such as Express, Node-RED, Device.js, Cylon.js);
- Experience in NoSQL databases (including MongoDB) and RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Strong understanding of software best practices, data structures, algorithms, databases, and networks;
- Fluent English (intermediate, upper-intermediate, or advanced);
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Degree in a related field or equivalent experience will be also considered.
Nice to have:
- Experience in designing and developing of REST APIs;
- Experience with distributed source control systems (e.g. Git, Mercurial);
- Familiarity with message passing technology such as AMQP and ZeroMQ;
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, …), Microsoft Azure and other related cloud technologies;
- ES6 experience;
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies;
- Good communication skills.
- OS X
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
WHY WORKING FOR LEVERX GROUP IS COOL?
At LeverX Group, we know that the key to employee efficiency is the right balance between work and leisure. That's why we are taking good care of our employees’ comfort, career development, and entertainment.
EVERYTHING FOR YOUR CAREER
- MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
- REGULAR MEETUPS
- CONFERENCES AND HACKATHONS
- CORPORATE COURSES
Participation in Projects
- 20+ YEARS OF COOPERATION WITH SAP
- CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS TRIPS
EVERYTHING FOR YOUR HEALTH
- MEDICAL INSURANCE
- SPORTS TEAMS
- SWIMMING POOL
- FITNESS REIMBURSEMENT AND ALLSPORTS SUBSCRIPTION
- VITAMIN BOOST
COMFORT IS IMPORTANT, TOO
- CONVENIENT WORK PLACES
- COFFEE, TEA, TREATS
- QUICK BREAKFASTS
- DEVELOPED INFRASTRUCTURE
- PARKING SPACE
- LAPTOP BAG AND HEADPHONES
LIFE IS NOT ONLY ABOUT WORK
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- TERM EXAMS AND SICK LEAVES
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PART OF IT UNIVERSE OF LEVERX GROUP? JOIN OUR TEAM! LET'S LEVEL UP TOGETHER!