We are looking for skilled and ambitious Data Consultant to develop and deliver data warehouses and other business intelligence solutions.
As a Consultant in our Warsaw office, you will work closely together with your Polish, Danish, Norwegian, the UK colleagues in developing and delivering exciting data projects.
Become a part of an international IT company with many success stories to tell
We employ around 6500+ IT-specialists working from 17 countries. Over 450 of our employees are located at our office in Warsaw.
Lots of responsibility right from the start
As a Consultant/Developer, you're going to deliver value to the projects from your every first day. We expect you to learn quickly and be responsible for your own deliverables from your first week. It requires a big drive to overcome such a steep learning curve, but you are not alone. You will work with some of the best consultants in the industry, who highly value knowledge sharing, feedback, and professional sparring.
The tasks are technical and analytical in the field of working with data. Examples might be:
- Collecting and structuring data from various sources.
- Implementing the business logic on data for use in data models.
We expect that you know, or you are willing to learn, the disciplines and tools that we use in our daily work:
- Database development Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle DB, or similar.
- ETL process development e.g. in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, Informatica, or similar.
- Data modelling e.g. in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Data visualization in PowerBI, Excel, Qlik, or similar.
- Professional experience within the fields of data modelling, ETL development, data warehouse architecture, data visualization
- Professional experience with project teamwork, business needs analysis, customer facing, etc.
- Higher education with a focus on IT or a technical / scientific education, which has given you a foundation to understand and manage complex data.
- Very good English skills both in writing and verbally
- Quality and result oriented.
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- Methodology: Scrum
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Money for moving expenses
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
Netcompany Poland Sp. z o.o.
Netcompany was founded in 2000 and has its headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. With the acquisition of Intrasoft International in late 2021, we added 2,800 people to our existing roster of 3,500 people. Today, we are an international company with more than 6,500 employees working from 17 countries. Over 400 of us is located at our office in Warsaw. In 2021, we will expand even further, and that is why we are looking for skilled IT talents to help us meet the increasing demands from our numerous customers. We serve a wide array of customers in their digital transformation journeys in public and private sectors across Europe.
Netcompany is a pure-play IT services company delivering business-critical strategic IT projects that accelerate customers’ digital transformation through digital platforms, core systems and infrastructure services.