Are you passionate technologist? Can you define the way our infrastructure can support Agile deliverables and Automation Frameworks? Do you have a knack for understanding business process and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technology? If so, you are the right person for this role. We are seeking IT Software Developer in DevOps
You will be working within the Finance IT department in Poland and working closely with colleagues in London, US, Singapore and India including developers, BA's and testers
We are looking for someone who can:
- Be a part of a scrum team working on delivering an automation framework for F2B integrated Finance Platforms
- Provide SME expertise on software build chains and library management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards a F2B solution
- Design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies and development best practices
- We are looking for an engineer who can help us support the current software delivery process and improve it with a transformation to DevOps
- DevOps experience;
- Azure Cloud Platform and Services, Data Bricks;
- Engineering or Programming background and have a strong understanding of programming constructs (Scala/Spark/Java/SQL/Python/Shell);
- Teamcity, GitLab, IntelijIDEA;
- Linux platforms administration, scripting;
- Understanding of Development Standards (SDLC);
- Strong communication skills
- Big data solutions
- Worked in IB/Finance and have a good understanding of investment banking and finance principles
- Reporting layers (Tableau/Axiom/Business Objects)
- Auto deployment solution eg ubsdeploy / puppet
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!