The Cybersecurity Site Reliability Engineer will be a member of the Global Cybersecurity SRE team. This team is responsible for the maintenance and operation of all technologies the function relies on. This ensures that the highest standards of availability and security are maintained across all Cybersecurity tooling and that the function will maintain capability.
This project aims to automate Cybersecurity tool configuration management i.e.: endpoint agent deployment, keeping the cyber tools at desired configuration state ... by continuously developing automation on Puppet.
This project requires strong understanding of configuration management, automation, CI/CD and continues delivery skills experience including:
- Solid understanding of source code management, compilers, build configuration languages, automated build tools, package managers, and installers.
- Deep knowledge of multiple domains: development, configuration management, test integration, system administration, and customer support.
The role, focusing on developing automation and delivery with Puppet, will be accountable for the following:
- Actively developing modules / code on Puppet to automate installation of cyber tooling agents, keeping the configuration files at desired state, checking the service/daemon status on both Windows and Linux servers
- Be able to read and leverage existing Puppet modules and code and their integrations.
- Hands-on experienced with Puppet, Puppet Enterprise, Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise (PE) in large scale complex environment
- Be able to leverage GitHub for code version control
- Able to align with existing ITIL process i.e.: Change Management, Incident Management
- Experienced in information security technologies
- Actively working in Puppet Engineering and Automation Development that is used for software configuration management, infrastructure automation and delivery.
- Demonstrable hands-on working experience on Puppet, Puppet Enterprise, infrastructure automation development with Puppet
- Demonstrable hands-on working experience on DevOps tools and practices
- Demonstrable hands-on working experience on DevOps practices such as versioning, automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- Demonstrable hands-on working experience on bash scripting and other available automation technologies is a plus
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!