Our Client is one of the leading manufacturers of dental and oral health products. As part of the Company's strategic evolution, we participate in the development of a new cloud platform which will combine the high-quality of current intellectual property the Company has, with the power of Cloud technologies. As part of the team, you will have a unique chance to increase the quality of dental services worldwide and work with professionals from all over the world on high loaded demanded system.
- Development of software for devices in a medical environment and its integration into the existing Google cloud platform.
- Design and Develop cross platform mobile apps using Flutter for Android and iOS platforms using a single codebase
- Requirements engineering
- Documentation of normative requirements
- API developments
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Completed studies in computer science or a comparable field
- Work experience with Flutter SDK and Dart programming language for Android and iOS
- Work experience with:
o Bluetooth LE stack
o Local storage / secure storage
- Hands-on experience in Restful API integration
- Work experience with publishing apps in the App Store/Play Store
- Experience with version control tools like Git/Bitbucket.
- Experience in submitting mobile applications to Play Store and App Store
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Analytical thinking and good communication skills
- High degree of initiative, commitment and goal orientation.
- Knowledge of applications and technology stack of cloud systems GCP, Kubernetes, Microservice architecture is an advantage
- Experience in the field of medical technology and medical device development is an advantage
- Experience in dealing with cybersecurity requirements in the medical device environment is an advantage
- Knowledge of German language
- Experience in Scrum framework
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!