The information security team is looking for a specialist in the field of information security with good analytical and technical skills.
- Manage and execute cloud security solutions across lifecycle strategy, design, implementation
- Participate, lead and jointly deliver security evaluation reports on cloud providers (Azure, AWS), cloud native platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.), and Software as a Service solutions
- Establish security requirements for cloud-based solutions by evaluating business strategies and
requirements; researching cloud infrastructure security standards such as ISO 27000 series, NIST, CSF, and CSA
- Provide domain expertise in both public and private cloud and enterprise technology
- Identify and deliver appropriate controls based on industry standards (e.g. CCM) to drive cloud security solutions framework based on business risk and cloud native threats
- Continually evaluate new threats in the cloud, to identify the impact on IT and Business to develop and implement security controls
- Provide recommendations for improvement and risk reduction by assessing cloud security posture;
- Risk Assessment of Cloud Infrastructure changes.
- Work experience in an international company will be a plus.
- Able to work in a cross-functional matrix environment
- Able to learn fast
- Knowledge and understanding of key differences between most popular cloud provider solutions and cloud orchestration tools (e.g. Azure, AWS,Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Strong domain expertise of cloud infrastructure compute, network and storage.
- Knowledge of virtualization, containers and enterprise service business
- Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and onpremise-to-cloud migration deployments
- Ability to identify and drive remediation of public and hybrid cloud risks
- Experience in designing, implementing and delivering security for cloud native, distributed computing and architectural solutions with a principle of “Secure by Design”
- Expertise in performing Threat Modeling, generating security architectural requirements to software development and product teams
Professional Security certifications and work experience in international companies will be a plus
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!