We are looking for a Middle/Senior QA Automation Embedded Engineer with experience in Python to join our team.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project is an intelligent power platform in the Electric Vehicles Domain with a modern event-based serverless platform architecture built on top of the AWS IoT offerings. Various other Amazon services are utilized to provide data visualisation in real time. The platform is globally accessible with multiple geographically distributed points of presence.
- Analysis of requirements and specifications for the relevant industry standards;
- Functional testing of the embedded software;
- Integration testing of modules in the embedded software;
- Development of auto-tests;
- Development and updates of test documentation;
- Test reports.
- 3+ years of QA experience;
- 2+ years in testing automation (Robot Framework, Pytest);
- Strong understanding of QA processes and goals;
- Proven knowledge of test documentation creation and usage (checklists, test cases, test plans), bug tracking systems;
- Python / Bash / Go scripting languages experience;
- Experience and understanding of ssh/ssl protocols;
- Understanding of the main stages of the software development life cycle;
- B1+ level of English;
- Working experience with IoT systems;
- 1+ year experience with testing of Linux services / applications;
- Basic knowledge of Linux administration.
- Integration tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- Methodology: Agile/Scrum
- Project management software: Jira, Confluence
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Integration events
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Chill room
Who we are
Klika Tech is an IoT & cloud product and solutions award-winning development company headquartered in the U.S. with development and management locations across North America, Europe and Asia. Klika Tech is an AWS IoT Competency, Digital CX Services Competency and an Advanced Consulting Partner in the AWS Partner Network.
Our dedicated teams are able to develop some of the most interesting technology solutions at our offices in Miami, New York, Berlin, Wroclaw, Warsaw, Krakow, Minsk and Almaty.
Why Internet of Things?
We’re helping businesses solve problems in ways never before possible. Billions of physical devices around the world are now connected to the internet transforming data into business intelligence.
IoT is a convergence of technology. It is an opportunity to develop in all directions, creating products from scratch. IoT is showing tremendous growth rates every year. Interacting devices combine into huge smart ecosystems. There’s no doubt that IoT is the future of technology.
What are our landmark projects?
• The first of its kind wheelchair solutions that uses cloud and sensor-fusion technologies to provide security, stability, and connectivity for power wheelchairs to prevent collisions.
• Industrial solutions for analyzing massive amounts of data for Predictive Maintenance and Anomaly detection.
• Smart Building solutions that lower the cost, complexity, time to transform apartment buildings into connected ecosystems.
• E-bike rental service platform: tracking, charging, and more.
How do we work within the team?
Our team takes pride in our deep technical expertise. We enable our team to earn the certifications and take the courses to gain the career skills they want.
Our well-established and successful business processes start with an in-depth onboarding program with mentoring by colleagues and carry through to goal-oriented Performance Reviews.
Our executive team is dedicated to being always accessible, including regularly-held company-wide Ask Me Anything sessions.
How do we rest?
We’re not all work - and for the enthusiastic and dedicated technologists on our teams, our work may as well be play... project teams conduct team buildings, and at the company level, we celebrate professional holidays and organize corporate events. Fun is in our DNA.