Develocraft is looking for a .Net Developer, who will work for one of our international clients. In this project, you will be a part of the team in the industrial company which puts a "hand" on most engineering products with which we come into daily contact. The Polish branch provides technological support to other related companies by integrating business process management software.
- Development of software solutions based on .Net web development
- Testing and deployment of the web solutions
- Maintenance of the project documentation
- Dealing with container technologies (Kubernetes / Helm)
- Working with bus systems
- Working in the Azure environment
- 1,5+ years of experience with .Net & .Net Core
- Advanced knowledge of the C# language
- SQL scripting (SQL Server)
- Development in the web environment
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and design patterns
- Experience in the DevOps environment
- Knowledge of GIT
- Strong command of English
- Healthcare package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Hello, Sailor! We’ve been expecting you. Our cult of 80 is still hungry for new believers.
Develocraft is a People & Software Development Company from Gdańsk. We combine our lust for creating exciting products with foreign brands with our unconditional love from recruiters to developers.
As a Software Development Company, we use the Jamstack approach to deliver digital products with up-to-date technologies and excellent performance. Don’t know what Jamstack is? Check out this article and see if it suits you: https://bit.ly/3PaQVSZ
As a People Development Company, we see ourselves as your agent, not your employer: we’re here to help you get what YOU want. If you don’t like the offer, we will find you another one. If you’d like to play in the Champions League next season; well, Cristiano, we sure won’t schedule an interview with Manchester United’s HR team.
Why should you work with us?
- we’re a remote-first company (not like “we’re remote, but you have to be on-site twice a week because your scrum master like it the old way)
- we’re young (4 years old), so you can count on having a real impact
- yet, we’re growing fast, so we have the right team quality that you could lean on
- our experts' support is here for you, no matter whether you work in our team or as a consultant for one of our clients
- we try to design a path career with you, not only put you into a position and hope you like it forever
See our videos and gallery and check if you like our vibe. :)