GoldenSource Upgrade and Cloud Migration
Developer for GoldenSource Upgrade and Cloud Migration.
With strong expertise acquired in GoldenSource implementation/upgrade and cloud migration through the years, able to execute the development requirement to support the transition.
Requires experience and knowledge of OTC product / Transaction lifecycle mapping in GoldenSource. This means good knowledge of GoldenSource Products (Security Data Model and Counterparty Data Model)
- Ideal Candidate should have at least 5 years of solid experience as a Developer for GoldenSource : especially in Upgrade and Cloud Migration (Will consider those with 3-5 years of experience as well)
- Good knowledge of GoldenSource Products (Security Data Model and Counterparty Data Model)
- Strong understanding of financial instruments and asset classes including equities, fixed income, structured products, funds and complex derivatives (including their respective workflow)
- Able to write SQL/PSQL and test scripts
- Experience with Data vendor feed like Bloomberg and Reuters
- Experience in Murex
- Experience in SQL/PSQL and understanding of data model principles
- Exposure/experience with other Data Management software or implementations.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!