Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small nimble group and we are growing our team. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team.
Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators? We are looking for a talented Senior Android Framework Engineer who can tell us what to do. You will be part of a small team of developers focused on making video collaboration an amazing experience and the software you create will be used by thousands of people every day.
Work on Implementation of custom services, applications, and device management features running on custom Android device.
Develop an Android software platform for unique embedded products. Provide core system services for other applications.
Ensure the product software has the highest quality, performance and security.
- Expertise in Java
- Strong architecture skills with an emphasis on API design and code reusability.
- OS concepts (multi-core processing, threads, processes, sockets, etc), algorithms, data structures.
- Strong reverse engineering skills.
- Have worked with SE-Android, AOSP, HAL, NDK, MediaCodec API, audio & video encoder/decoder.
- Have written Android applications for audio,video and streaming usages.
- Have worked with wired and wireless interfaces, WiFi, BT, USB etc.
- Good knowledge of revision control and code review tools like git, gerrit and build infrastructure like gradle, maven, Jenkins
- Experience customizing AOSP for targeted devices like media streaming
- Experience integrating custom framework components into Android
- Expert level knowledge of one or more components like Graphics, Imaging etc
- Good knowledge of various frameworks like OpenGL, OpenCL, OpenVx etc
- Expert level knowledge of efficient rendering of various view elements and viewing system in general
- Experience implementing best in class security concepts to secure interfaces, apps, services etc.
- You love working with Android and carry android devices and tinker with them
- Good knowledge of device firmware updates, OTA etc
- Good knowledge of supporting multiple displays within Android and how to route different content to them
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!