The project, which covers the sphere of cash trading, risk modeling, funds, data analysis, financial security, the area of economic crime prevention. An international team of experienced experts is working on the data analysis platform. They are responsible for providing the SRE service for the underlying Kubernetes infrastructure and components.
- Platform development
- Data analytics platform components maintenance
- Architecture development and experiments
- Preparing cloud-ready and IaC-based solutions
- Managing monitoring for the platform
- Experience with Kubernetes clusters management,
- Experience in preparing deployments on Kubernetes using Helm and CI/CD,
- You’ve been working a lot with Ansible,
- You are experienced in using Azure DevOps,
- You have hands-on experience with distributed monitoring and logging (Prometheus, Grafana, Loki),
- You have strong Linux knowledge,
Nice to have:
- Programming skills (Golang or Python),
- Experience in networking,
- Ability to optimize code and infra,
- Affinity with data-related topics
- Methodology: Scrum
- Healthcare package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Hello, Sailor! We’ve been expecting you. Our cult of 80 is still hungry for new believers.
Develocraft is a People & Software Development Company from Gdańsk. We combine our lust for creating exciting products with foreign brands with our unconditional love from recruiters to developers.
As a Software Development Company, we use the Jamstack approach to deliver digital products with up-to-date technologies and excellent performance. Don’t know what Jamstack is? Check out this article and see if it suits you: https://bit.ly/3PaQVSZ
As a People Development Company, we see ourselves as your agent, not your employer: we’re here to help you get what YOU want. If you don’t like the offer, we will find you another one. If you’d like to play in the Champions League next season; well, Cristiano, we sure won’t schedule an interview with Manchester United’s HR team.
Why should you work with us?
- we’re a remote-first company (not like “we’re remote, but you have to be on-site twice a week because your scrum master like it the old way)
- we’re young (4 years old), so you can count on having a real impact
- yet, we’re growing fast, so we have the right team quality that you could lean on
- our experts' support is here for you, no matter whether you work in our team or as a consultant for one of our clients
- we try to design a path career with you, not only put you into a position and hope you like it forever
See our videos and gallery and check if you like our vibe. :)