Our customer is on a mission to re-think the "way of working" and driving business performance. The vision is to develop beautiful digital AI products that are easy to integrate. They believe in challenging the status quo and empowering business with mindful AI.
- Industry: Business performance
- Location: Wrocław
- Business trips: No
- Remote work: Possible, with occasional visits to the Wrocław office
- Budget: 180 - 200 PLN /net/h
- Type of employment: B2B
- Level: Senior/Lead
- Type of project: to develop our E2E AI product and leads our team of frontend developers
- Methodology: Agile - Scrum/Kanban
- Project language: English
- Contract length: Indefinite/ long-term cooperation
- Start date: ASAP/ depending on candidate"s availability
- Design and optimize our frontend software build
- Use your technical experience to identify and mitigate risk such as scalability, performance, security, compliance, operational readiness, etc.
- Oversee the development of technical specifications and requirements for each area, define key performance indicators and metrics.
- Lead and develop a team of Frontend Mobile & Web Developers
- Prioritize, delegate, and accomplish multiple projects, as well as the ability to troubleshoot and resolve common problems.
- Be a role model for open, honest, diverse, and inclusive approach to problem solving
- Full-time job agreement
- Flat structure with opportunities for development and implementation of your own ideas
- Work-Life balance with flexible work schedules
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
- Work with the best specialists in BI solutions
- Bachelor"s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in frontend development across both mobile and web environments, with a focus on mobile development
- Excellent knowledge React Native frameworks and best practices
- Strong experience working with Native iOS and Android code.
- Experience with Agile software development
- Management skills:
- Team leadership experience
- Strong project management skills to execute on roadmaps, driving a project from inception to completion
- Work experience or relevant subject matter expertise across multiple technology areas
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to come up with effective and efficient ways of implementing business requirements.
- A commitment and drive for quality, technical excellence, and results
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Cyclad Sp. z o.o.
Cyclad is an International consulting company operating in the IT/ICT sectors, providing outsourcing solutions in the area of HR and IT services.
The core of our services includes Knowledge Process Outsourcing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Software House, Infrastructure Management, Service Desk, and Monitoring. Just because of the commitment of our employees and a growing number of consultants employed by Cyclad we operate globally, primarily in Europe but also in Africa, and Asia.
Our mission is to provide services of the highest quality and at the same time sustain partner relations with our Clients and with our employees. Why? Because Cyclad’s success depends not only on new technologies but most of all on people and their commitment.
Get to know us better and learn more about the Cyclad recruitment process at www.cyclad.pl.
Join us and work in aviation, banking, health care, and any other industry you want.