As part of the serial life of the connected car cockpit, we are looking for software platform architects with automotive / connected car skills in order to intervene on the P&P (Power & Perf) aspects as well as on the bug analysis at the system level.
- Industry: Automotive
- Location: 100 % remotely
- Project: With in-vehicle infotainment project we are looking for architects who designed user software applications with large part of it being front-end for mobile/touchscreen devices. This project is related to Renault new cockpit software
- Salary:300-360 EUR NET/DAY
- B2B contract with 300-360 EUR NET/DAY salary
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport Card
- Additional life insurance
- Innovativeprojects with possibility of real impact on automotive industry
- Employee Recommendation program
- E-Learning platform
- International environment
- Innovativeprojects with real impact on automotive industry
- Possibility of professional development
- Friendly atmosphere
- Development of software solutions in the area of automotive industry
- Development of new infotainment cockpit software for Renault vehicles
- Embedded systems and infotainment
- Client mobile applications
- Working with SCRUM methodology
- Taking part inseveral stages of development: requirements definition, architecture design, development and testing
- 7-10 years of professional experience as an Automotive Engineer/Architect
- Strong skills in embedded systems, system engineering, UML, C/C++
- Mastery of the different OS and the different Software layers (Middle Ware,
- Application, Cloud, etc.)
- System performance analysis (CPU load, memory consumption, execution time, thread management....)
- AOSP (Android Open-SourceProject) and AAOS (Android Automotive Operating System) knowledge
- IVC and IVI systems proficiency,
- CAN/Ethernet/Stack Bluetooth/Wifi/5G-4G protocol knowledge
- Connected Car experience would be an asset
- Experience in embedded systems in a constrained environment is a plus.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Cyclad is an International consulting company operating in the IT/ICT sectors, providing outsourcing solutions in the area of HR and IT services.
The core of our services includes Knowledge Process Outsourcing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Software House, Infrastructure Management, Service Desk, and Monitoring. Just because of the commitment of our employees and a growing number of consultants employed by Cyclad we operate globally, primarily in Europe but also in Africa, and Asia.
Our mission is to provide services of the highest quality and at the same time sustain partner relations with our Clients and with our employees. Why? Because Cyclad’s success depends not only on new technologies but most of all on people and their commitment.
Get to know us better and learn more about the Cyclad recruitment process at www.cyclad.pl.
Join us and work in aviation, banking, health care, and any other industry you want.