At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
X-Twin is a software framework designed to revolutionize the way we think and interact around digital versions of physical assets. Only by connecting a multitude of competencies and domains could one attain the fleeting vision of creating a Digital Twin for a particular asset or site. This is the start of a journey to provide the best possible user experience for Digital Twins, reused in a variety of products and use cases, centralized around the physical assets that they are designed to support.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who recognizes the importance of both individual and group effort to deliver high quality products that meet customer needs. In this role, you will contribute significantly to successful delivery of Digital Twin solution. Reporting locally to Wojciech Zajac, you will work in a collaborative environment and have possibility to provide guidance to the wider R&D team.
- Develop and document the continuous deployment build and release process.
- Build scalable and secure production HA environments using Azure components.
- Troubleshoot build and release issues.
- Continuously improve the CD tool chain and associated processes towards more automation and shorter turn-around times.
- Define custom metrics, alarms, dashboards in alignment with operational goals.
- Advise development teams on SW configuration management/branching and test automation strategies.
- Being a member of a cross-disciplinary team (active participation in team activities that focus on a common goal).
- Minimum of 2+ years of work experience in DevOps role.
- Experience working with following tools and technologies: Azure DevOps, PostgreSQL, SQLServer, Application Insights, Active Directory, Kubernetes, ArgoCD, Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience working with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, ELK, and Azure Monitor.
- Experience with one of the leading cloud platforms like Azure (preferred).
- Experience working on Linux and Windows based infrastructure.
- Effective team player with excellent communication skills who are eager to learn new things.
- Well-spoken and written English.
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- On-line training platform
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Life insurance
- Leisure package for families
- Teams integration and company events
- MS Office license
- Temporary housing
- Money for moving expenses
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
- on-line stretching sessions
- Public transport subsidy
- Concierge in the office
- Equipment for working remotely
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
The global technology and market leader in power grids is committed to advancing a sustainable energy future for all
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry, and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible, and secure whilst balancing social, environmental, and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries.