One of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry has a need to develop and support enterprise information systems in the Oil & Gas domain.
The project is related to the collection, visualization, and analysis (including real-time) of the data received from production and test wells evaluation.
This is a cloud software solution in the domain of mature fields and subsea fiber optics reservoir monitoring solutions for:
- Real-time Visualization of data
- Long term continuous automated monitoring
- Ability to view full field current and history
- Production optimization - Injection Optimization
- Working in an Agile environment with the international distributed team.
- Communicate with subject matter experts.
- Plan the modules with clear definitions and develop test plans for the team to implement.
- Development and review of design and technical documents.
- Design, develop, test, debug, update and maintain algorithms related to digital signal processing.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build effective working relationships with colleagues worldwide,
- Good writing and communications technical English level: B2 or higher
- Knowledge of Digital Signal Processing
- Strong programming skills in PYTHON (3+ years of experience on a backend side),
- Experience with the MATLAB
- Azure DevOps software development and versions control, git/gitflow
- Experience working on DSP and Audio applications.
- Experience with MATLAB toolboxes: Signal processing, Image processing, ML & Statistics, Parallel Computing,
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience with C/C++ programming languages will be a plus (.Net/C# also would be fine)
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!