Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studio, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, create transformative digital experiences for some of the biggest and the best brands in the world. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great, keep reading.
About the role:
As a client-facing (Senior) Full Stack .NET Developer, you’ll have the opportunity to learn our clients’ business, their organization, systems, challenges, and goals. You’ll partner directly with client(s) to define and clarify requirements, then work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates to deliver exceptional client results.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components
- Work closely with your project team, encouraging fun and collaborative environment
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback, and paired programming
- Occasionally travel to your client’s site, as needed
Your technical and business skillset includes:
- Experience with Web Development, full-stack development experience and the .NET stack, including C#, Active Server Pages (ASP.NET), Web Application Program Interface (API), .NET Core (nice to have)
- Single Page Application design (experience with Angular or React.js)
- Computer Science and development fundamentals, including Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (Microsoft Azure) is a plus
- Experience analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Proficient ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Solid written and spoken English skills
Avanade leads in providing digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business, and industry expertise. Avanade has 57,000 digitally connected people across 25 countries.
In May 2021, Avanade opened its Warsaw office. The new team offers clients a wide portfolio of tailored end-to-end Microsoft-based business transformation solutions, especially in the areas of workplace, business applications, data analytics, artificial intelligence, and cloud.
Kraków and Wrocław offer access to incredible clients from Europe and North America. Here, you will also have access to unparalleled training and Microsoft certifications, and an exciting career path whether you’re just starting out or you have decades of experience under your belt.
Please visit: https://www.avanade.com/pl-pl/career