Whoever says that software development is a mundane and solitary job has obviously never worked at Sollers. Development is just a beginning of a fascinating journey where we get familiar with business, processes, and architecture. That journey might take you to Barcelona or Tokyo; Paris or Cracow; Cologne or London. The sheer number of projects and customers we have worked with remotely and on-site, guarantees that you will never be bored, you will be on a constant learning curve and get to show off your skills.
How exactly will you be applying all your skills and talents?
- Cooperating directly with our clients in an agile project team, helping you to grow and develop your IT skills
- Implementing, configurating and customising core insurance systems such as Guidewire, TIA or INSIS aligned with the clients’ needs.
- Designing IT solutions and preparing the documentation.
- Planning and executing unit tests.
- As part of our internal R&D team you can be involved in the development of our own innovative solutions for our clients.
The final salary offer may fall outside the given brackets depending on your education, experience, and location.
Do you feel like it’s something right up your alley? Let’s see if you have what it takes! And what it takes is:
- A very good understanding of OOP principles
- Very good English (min. B2)
- Good communication skills
- An understanding of software engineering
- Full-time employment availability
You will totally impress us if, on top of all of the above, you have any of the below:
- Awareness of the software development best practices
- Commercial experience in Java programming language
- Teamwork skills and experience
- An understanding of design patterns
- Command of French or German
- Any of the following: Web services (REST/SOAP), Microservices, JMS knowledge, Salesforce experience and certification, Spring or any similar hands-on experience
- Code review
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- Performance tests
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Methodology: Scrum
- Project management software: JIRA
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Car parking
We are a Team of almost 800 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking, and leasing organizations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Poland, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world. Working with us means taking part in many projects worldwide (Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, USA, Canada, Japan). Our teams are located in Warsaw, Cologne, Gdansk, Tokyo, Lublin, Wroclaw, Paris, Barcelona and Poznań. Being agile across our company and our projects enable us to play an active role in industries with high digitalization needs.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
Get to know us at www.sollers.eu