Our customer is on a mission to re-think the 'way of working' and driving business performance. The vision is to develop beautiful digital AI products that are easy to integrate. They believe in challenging the status quo and empowering business with mindful AI.
- Industry: Business performance
- Location: Wrocław
- Business trips: No
- Remote work: possible with occasional visits to the Wroclaw office
- Budget: 1440 - 1520 PLN/net/day + VAT
- Type of employment: B2B
- Type of project: Customized new BI platform design and development
- Methodology: Agile
- Project language: English
- Contract length: Indefinite
- Start date: ASAP/ depending on candidate's availability
- Full-time job agreement
- Flat structure with opportunities for development and implementation of your own ideas
- Work-Life balance with flexible work schedules
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
- Assists with the documentation and maintenance of architectures
- Assists with features and modules design
- Proposing AWS Serverless solutions
- Assists with the documentation and maintenance of designs for software systems
- Develops scripts and code for a feature and module
- Cross-technical integration
- Fixes defects
- Captures, consolidates and maintains inventory of applications/infrastructure for all software engineering verticals
- Investigates, analyzes, and evaluates new technologies
- 4+ years of experience in a developer position
- Solid knowledge of AWS Cloud ecosystem (any additional cloud provider is an asset)
- Solid knowledge of C#
- Extensive experience developing cloud based solutions in .NET Core
- Experience with web API's (REST, GraphQL *most advantageous*)
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of serverless architecture on AWS cloud
- Experience in development of microservice based, distributed systems
- Experience Practical knowledge of SQL database systems (SQL Server, Postgres) and proficiency with SQL language
- Experience with both Entity Framework Core and Dapper
- Theoretical and practical knowledge about Domain Driven Design, concepts, approaches and patterns
- Previous knowledge about MediatR and implementation of CQRS with this library
- Ability to test your code using xUnit
- Attention to detail, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to come up with effective and efficient ways of implementing business requirements together with your teammates
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Cyclad Sp. z o.o.
Cyclad is an International consulting company operating in the IT/ICT sectors, providing outsourcing solutions in the area of HR and IT services.
The core of our services includes Knowledge Process Outsourcing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Software House, Infrastructure Management, Service Desk, and Monitoring. Just because of the commitment of our employees and a growing number of consultants employed by Cyclad we operate globally, primarily in Europe but also in Africa, and Asia.
Our mission is to provide services of the highest quality and at the same time sustain partner relations with our Clients and with our employees. Why? Because Cyclad’s success depends not only on new technologies but most of all on people and their commitment.
Get to know us better and learn more about the Cyclad recruitment process at www.cyclad.pl.
Join us and work in aviation, banking, health care, and any other industry you want.