In Cyclad we work with top international IT companies to boost their potential in delivering outstanding, cutting-edge technologies that shape the world of the future. You will join a pure engineering company designing safe, stable, high-performing systems that handle thousands of requests per minute. For over 20 years, our customer's solid reputation and pioneering technology continue to draw clients from around the world.
In this project you will support continuous development and deployment of Web API – car and camper rental platform, that will be useful for tourists across the countries.
- Industry: Travel
- Place of work: Wrocław (hybrid) or 100% remotely
- Form of contract: B2B contract, employment contract
- Budget:135 - 150 PLN/h + VAT or 17 000 – 23 000 PLN gross
- Level: Mid, Senior
- Project language: English
- Contract length: Indefinite/ long-term
- Start date: ASAP / depending on the candidate’s availability
- Team size: 5-6 people
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10 am - 2 pm)
- Knowledge sharing activities
- A wide spectrum of tech tools matched to your needs
- Contribution to meal expenses
- Private healthcare, life insurance
- Multisport card
- Team building events
- Modern office in Wrocław
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure – e.g. writing a reusable Terraform module that deploys cloud-native database
- Exploring new ways of automating and improvement the development and release processes
- Code review and testing
- Creating pipelines for dockerized application and deployment in Kubernetes cluster Ensuring safety and security of providing solutions against cybersecurity threats – e.g. designing and developing system for automatic virtual machine security patching
- Cooperating with operation teams to ensure delivering proper SLA for our solutions Health monitoring and tracking of everything that happens in all parts of the systemduring the software lifecycle – e.g. configuring a Grafana dashboard to monitor metrics and health of deployed system
- Building standarized tools for our teams
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes
- 3+ years of experience with coding and deployment using: Ansible, Terraform, GitLab CI/CD
- 3+ years of experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Docker
- Knowledge of public cloud – Azure or GCP
- Virtualizationexperience (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Knowledge of networking technologies (min. CCNA level)
- Being a team player with communication and problem-solving skills Communicative English (min. B1)
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with Python or Powershell
- Experience with cloud-native solutions
- Knowledge of load balancers, Web Servers, Reverse Proxies
- Experience working with infrastructure monitoring tools (Influx/Grafana)
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Cyclad Sp. z o.o.
Cyclad is an International consulting company operating in the IT/ICT sectors, providing outsourcing solutions in the area of HR and IT services.
The core of our services includes Knowledge Process Outsourcing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Software House, Infrastructure Management, Service Desk, and Monitoring. Just because of the commitment of our employees and a growing number of consultants employed by Cyclad we operate globally, primarily in Europe but also in Africa, and Asia.
Our mission is to provide services of the highest quality and at the same time sustain partner relations with our Clients and with our employees. Why? Because Cyclad’s success depends not only on new technologies but most of all on people and their commitment.
Get to know us better and learn more about the Cyclad recruitment process at www.cyclad.pl.
Join us and work in aviation, banking, health care, and any other industry you want.