You will join a pure engineering company designing safe, stable, high-performing systems that handle thousands of requests per minute. We are currently looking for a .NET Software Engineer, who will develop and maintain modern web apps with cutting-edge technologies for travel industry customers all over the world! You will be a part of our Scrum-based team, focusing on writing clean code on a set of applications in. NET while implementing best practices. Part of your daily work will be the integration of external suppliers to an existing structure, as well as, the maintenance of Booking Engines.
- Industry: IT services for travel industry
- Type of project: develop and maintain modern web apps with cutting-edge technologies for travel industry customers
- Office location: Wrocław
- Remote work: yes 100%, possibility to work in Wrocław office, if preferred
- Project length: permanent
- Tech Stack: .NET Core, PostgreSQL, Web API, Microservices, Docker, RabbitMQ
- Assignment start date: depending on the candidate"s availability
- Budget: b2b: 900 - 1300 PLN net/day (with paid holiday leave), UOP: 17 000 - 23 000 PLN/gross/month (depending on candidate"s experience)
- Salary adjusted to your experience and performance results
- Open and friendly colleagues and a fun environment (you might see a dog wandering around acting as our stress relief)
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10 am - 2 pm CET)
- Flexible working from home schedule and remote work
- Relaxed dress code
- A wide spectrum of tech tools fitted to needs
- Monthly contribution to meal expenses (for PL Candidates)
- Private healthcare, life insurance, and Multisport card
- Copyrights program (prawa autorskie) - depending on the contract (for PL candidates)
- Develop and maintain modern web apps with cutting-edge technologies for travel industry customers all over the world
- You will be a part of our Scrum-based team, focusing on writing clean code on a set of applications in. NET while implementing best practices
- Part of your daily work will be the integration of external suppliers to an existing structure, as well as, the maintenance of Booking Engines
- Software development of web applications in high-volume environments and integrations with existing backend systems (REST and gRPC)
- Collaborating heavily and remotely with other team members
- Project tech stack: .NET Core, PostgreSQL, Web API, Microservices, Docker, RabbitMQ
- At least 3 years of working experience in .NET
- Experience with the latest technologies of .NET and C#
- Experience with ASP .NET Core Web API projects
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other database system
- Experience with RabbitMQ or any other queuing system
- Knowledge of XML, JSON and gRPC formats
- Very good English
Nice to have:
- Experience in front-end technologies (Vue.js, Angular)
- Experience with Linux environment
- Knowledge about design, optimization and profiling of long-running server applications with high traffic pressure and large memory consumption features
- Knowledge of Graylog/Grafana
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Cyclad Sp. z o.o.
Cyclad is an International consulting company operating in the IT/ICT sectors, providing outsourcing solutions in the area of HR and IT services.
The core of our services includes Knowledge Process Outsourcing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Software House, Infrastructure Management, Service Desk, and Monitoring. Just because of the commitment of our employees and a growing number of consultants employed by Cyclad we operate globally, primarily in Europe but also in Africa, and Asia.
Our mission is to provide services of the highest quality and at the same time sustain partner relations with our Clients and with our employees. Why? Because Cyclad’s success depends not only on new technologies but most of all on people and their commitment.
Get to know us better and learn more about the Cyclad recruitment process at www.cyclad.pl.
Join us and work in aviation, banking, health care, and any other industry you want.