Loan IQ Developer: The LoanIQ Developer, will collaborate with the LoanIQ IT team that provides global service to the main SCIB units in
Europe, Asia and the Americas. Collaborating in the execution of integration projects, migration and implementation of new products and functionalities for
the operation of syndicated loans, on the LoanIQ product. Will also participate in quality plans and in evolutionary or corrective maintenance activities and
technical support of the LoanIQ application. In any of these activities working closely with other employees and service provider teams, according to
predetermined service models.
The Developer Java expert will help us in different areas:
- Actively participating in the design of the solutions to be implemented
- Developing solutions in collaboration with the rest of the team
- Contributing your knowledge to define the best implementation strategy
- Collaborating in the implementation and post-implantation
- Form a solid foundation and continuous improvement of software coding
- Responsibility and maintenance on the code. Fix bugs
At least 2 years as a developer in some of the following technologies: Microservices/ REST API, Spring Framework (Spring Batch/Boot) Java 8, Maven,
Spring JPA, Hibernate, Jenkins, SonarQube, Kiuwan Oracle PLSQL. Management of SW versions in Git and SVN. At least 2 years of experience in
developing solutions on the LoanIQ Product (Syndicated Loans)
- More than 3 years of experience in the end to end Back Office applications of Syndicated Loans in wholesale banking (Corporate & Investment Banking).
- Expert knowledge in the use of the LoanIQ application.
- Practical experience in Agile methodologies and other technologies will be valued: SQL, Teams, ...
EDUCATION Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer EngineeringNICE TO HAVE
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- High level of English
- Ability to quickly learn new programming languages and technologies
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team
- Agile methodology
- High level of proactivity and enthusiasm
- Minimal knowledge of Syndicated Loan operations/accounting
- Medium/high knowledge of integration with the LoanIQ market solution (Syndicated Loans)
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!