Project team is comprised of highly skilled and experienced professionals located in globally. The team produces high quality software and services for the Private Markets sector of the Finance Industry.
It is a highly technical position and will require proven experience of developing Single Page Applications (SPAs) and Backend Services, using Angular, .NET and C#. As the application will be deployed straight through into production using CI/CD principles it is essential that you are comfortable and knowledgeable developing within such a framework. We are looking for individuals that can work in an agile manner and are passionate about technology.
This position is to join a team working on a SASS offering. Together with the rest of the team you will be producing high quality software that conforms to the functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Collaborating with other members of the team to help meet team goals
- Participating in Scrum ceremonies and activities, including backlog grooming, sprint planning, estimation and sprint reviews
- Maintain and update your knowledge of the technology landscape
- Responsible for the quality and timely delivery of your tasks
- Help the team drive innovation and adoption of best practices
- Degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years experience as a software engineer
- Full time experience as a full-stack developer developer with C#, .Net, Angular, Typescript experience including writing coded tests
- Passion for software engineering and attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn new technologies, methods and tools
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Great communication and interpersonal skills - both verbal and written.
- Able to communicate with both business and technical people in an appropriate manner.
- Able to communicate effectively with geographically remote team members
- English level B2 or higher
Experience of any of the following would be advantageous:
- Serverless architectures
- AWS *CI/CD using Gitlab or Azure DevOps
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!