You'll be working in the Global Cyber Threat Intelligence team, informing cyber defense teams. As a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst, you'll play an important role in protecting the firm from cyber-attacks and advanced threat actors.
- Provide intelligence support to all teams across the Cyber Defense and Strategy function.
- Take lead in producing tactical, operational and/or strategic cyber threat intelligence assessments.
- Leverage your experience with intelligence operations to help shape the team's strategy and continuous improvement.
- Perform all-source cyber intelligence collection and analysis.
- Consume and evaluate threat intel to understand the evolving threat landscape, adversarial tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs), and areas of concern/targeting that could potentially impact our environment.
- Respond to requests for ad-hoc reporting and research topics from management as required
- 2-4 years of experience in a threat intelligence role or conducting structured analysis in an intelligence role or similar.
- Demonstrated knowledge of global cyber threats, threat actors and the tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) used by cyber adversaries, particularly as they relate to the financial sector.
- Able to explain the various motivations underpinning why nation-state, criminal, and ideologically motivated hackers conduct cyber operations.
- Able to explain why adversaries would use virtual private servers (VPSes), proxies, or anonymization services such as Tor during operations.
- Familiarity with nation-state and cybercriminal groups historical targeting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present analyses to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to explain the differences between zero-day and n-day vulnerabilities.
- Experience with analytical tradecraft, as well as knowledge of analytic frameworks, such as analysis of competing hypotheses (ACH), what-if analysis, alternative futures analysis, intelligence preparation of the operating environment (IPOE), etc.
- Knowledge of qualitative or quantitative analysis frameworks and techniques.
- Experience with models for threat analysis, such as the Diamond Model, Cyber Kill Chain and MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Significant experience in intelligence report production.
- Able to manage competing priorities and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work seamlessly with analysts across a global team.
- Able to build relationships across the firm and among external networks.
- Fluency in one or more foreign languages.
- Experience conducting threat modeling and leveraging threat modeling frameworks.
- Existing relationships or the ability to grow relationships with threat intelligence sharing communities and trust groups.
- Experience with and demonstrated comprehension of concepts and terminology concerning forecasting and predictive methodologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience analyzing external factors (political, economic, social, etc) that influence the threat landscape, preferably with subject matter expertise in a geographic region or country.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!