WHO WE ARE
We are a team of top-tier and dedicated developers, designers, programmers, and artists who make our studio a creative and devoted workplace. We only work on games we believe in – sharing our excitement and fully committing to the project is our recipe for extraordinary results.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
We are looking for a passionate person who will become a new UI/UX Designer in our team, ready to wrap up his/her sleeves and join our announced project developed in the Krakow studio. If you join us, you will be in the middle of every activity happening in the project!
Designing gamer-facing mechanics, developing and implementing the user interface experiences for our players, and resolving usability problems will be your daily routine.
- Concept, prototype, and communicate functionality and design intentions.
- Cooperate with the rest of the UX/UI team on optimization of existing UI & Navigation patterns
- Taking part in developing new UI and navigation patterns for upcoming features
- Develop localization compatible designs, and assist with challenges of multi-language products
- UI assets optimization
- Maintain consistent visual style of UI under the direction of the Art Director and carry out revisions as required
- Development of UI mockups to help establish UI style
- Work with cross-departmental team members to solve UI/UX challenges
- Understand the implementations and respect technical constraints
- Help establish current design priorities and shortcomings and find creative solutions
- Workshops facilitation
- A passion for making and playing games
- Ability to produce both UX wireframes and final UI designs and assets
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage their time and work within deadlines
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation
- Proficiency in English
- 3+ years of experience in UI design (experience in game dev is a huge plus)
- 3+ years of experience in UX design (experience in game dev is a huge plus)
- Ability to justify your design decisions
- Command of Figma software (additional knowledge of Unreal Engine is a plus)
- Developers: 16
- Testers: 6
- Project Managers: 6
- Designers: 9
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Money for moving expenses
- Adaptation tips
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Welcome Pack
- Cafeteria System
Flying Wild Hog
Flying Wild Hog is an acclaimed game development company located in Poland. Our three studios and more than three hundred skilled industry veterans have established a reputation of quality and passion.
We specialize in action-packed, fast-paced, and wholeheartedly unique titles that transport players into unexpected and exciting new worlds.
We thrive when we can push our creative boundaries.