Tranistion Technologies PSC is a team of over 700 experts in the field of digital transformation, working in six Polish cities and four foreign branches (USA, Taiwan, Denmark, Germany). The company, as a Global System Integrator, works with international partners (PTC, Microsoft, Google, Atlassian, AWS, Azure, Synopsys, RealWare) to create and implement IT solutions that revolutionize the way products are designed, manufactured, managed and maintained. It serves clients all over the world, from the energy, pharmaceutical, medical devices, automotive, fmcg, communication and high technology sectors.
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B)
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company;
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies;
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group's companies on the market;
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range;
- Attractive salary;
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere;
- Cool benefits, among others integration meetings, internal company competitions, fruit Tuesdays, sweet Thursdays and much more;
The Senior Software Engineer contributes to the development of one of our partner software solutions, by collaborating with a team of expert professionals to understand customer requirements and accomplish development objectives.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications to be delivered in production.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code to customize Ansys products based on the customer's need.
- Enhance and maintain code quality and automation.
- Cooperate and help other developers, participating in code reviews and pair programming.
- Comfortable understanding (and learning when necessary) anywhere within the full software stack (API, design, database implementation, business logic, etc.), being able to contribute to back-end.
- Improve software development processes with tools and best practices.
- A BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with C# and REST APIs.
- Deep understanding and practical experience in Test Automation and CI/CD
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Quality-oriented, self-motivated, fast learner.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Driven and willing to learn.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
Preferred Qualifications and skills:
- Experience with software systems refactoring.
- Knowledge or experience with CAE.
- Knowledge or experience with full life-cycle software engineering practices, including packaging, coding standards, unit/system/integration testing, source control management and operations.
- Passion for crafting robust and efficient code.
- Knowledge of or experience with Agile SDLC and DevOps processes and tools.
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Transition Technologies PSC S.A.
We are experts in digital transformation. With more than 800 technology specialists in IoT, Cloud, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Enterprise PLM, and other value chain technologies, we work with many of the world’s most familiar companies to create and implement solutions that improve the way products are designed, manufactured, operated, and maintained.
We also create a workplace focused on the development of competencies, interests, and relationships. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with us could be an exciting next step in your career.