The product itself is the aviation navigational data management system which will allow to maintain (change, update, validate), extract and package data and provide airlines to load into the Flight Management Systems (FMS). The product consists of several components.
We are currently looking for a Backend Software Engineer with Java for the team which creates a data extract component. This team is being formed now and will work on extending an existing component to allow for new extract types.
- Industry: Aviation
- Location: Gdańsk
- Remote work possible
- Type of employment: Employment contract or B2B
- Remuneration: B2B up to 1100 PLN/day/net + VAT, employment contract up to 16 000 PLN/gross/month
- Project language: English
- Project length: permanent/ long-term
- Long-term cooperation based on an employment contract or B2B
- Perks including private medical care and Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- If preferred, the possibility to work remotely
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them
- Contributes to the refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level readiness
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/Product Owner accordingly to arrive at a solution
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Ensures change requests are treated correctly and tracked in the system, impact analysis done and risks/timelines are appropriately communicated
- Develops working software towards committed objectives and plans Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards
- Designs for testability: design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation Works on prototyping and evaluates technical feasibility
- Supporting CI/CD processes
- Knowledge of Java 8
- Knowledge of Java EE 7
- Build tool: Gradle
- Bash scripting knowledge
- Experience in container solutions: Docker
- Knowledge of relational database (PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of REST, Servlet approach
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
Nice to have:
- Some experience with Python
- Knowledge of the test framework Spock
- Experience with WebLogic server 12c+
- Knowledge of GIT (Bitbucket, git-flow)
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Cyclad Sp. z o.o.
Cyclad is an International consulting company operating in the IT/ICT sectors, providing outsourcing solutions in the area of HR and IT services.
The core of our services includes Knowledge Process Outsourcing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Software House, Infrastructure Management, Service Desk, and Monitoring. Just because of the commitment of our employees and a growing number of consultants employed by Cyclad we operate globally, primarily in Europe but also in Africa, and Asia.
Our mission is to provide services of the highest quality and at the same time sustain partner relations with our Clients and with our employees. Why? Because Cyclad’s success depends not only on new technologies but most of all on people and their commitment.
Get to know us better and learn more about the Cyclad recruitment process at www.cyclad.pl.
Join us and work in aviation, banking, health care, and any other industry you want.