- You will join a team of experts, building a large product for millions of users, already existing in 6 countries, with a possibility of expanding to various continents,
- You will co-create cutting-edge solutions with clients, partners, fin-techs and other technology leaders,
- You will contribute to the development of several innovation projects.
What are the responsibilities of an Engineering Lead?
- Setting engineering quality baselines and ensuring best practices,
- Proactively analyzing and improving the quality of software delivery and making sure it meets the requirements of all stakeholders involved,
- Mentoring and coaching direct reports in a group of projects, e.g recommending techniques, approaches, and insights which are going to help them succeed in their roles,
- Staying up to date with milestones, budgets, and project challenges,
- Setting the engineering strategy for the portfolio - you will be responsible for the direction we are going in,
- Defining priorities among stakeholders,
- Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders on the client’s side,
- Helping people within the portfolio to achieve the client’s goals by providing a tech point of view,
- Assessing risks and preventing them in a proactive way,
- Balancing the needs of the client, team, and Netguru in order to achieve the best results.
Apply if you:
- Have at least 5 years of commercial experience as a Software Engineer/Developer and at least 2 years of experience as a leader/manager,
- Have experience with backend technologies (Node.js, Typescript, Java) / Frontend / Mobile,
- Have a very good understanding of the software delivery life cycle,
- Know how to work with multiple stakeholders: technical, non-technical, clients, vendors, RnD, PMO, Discovery Team; you are able to manage and balance needs on both sides (internally and externally),
- Are good at working in an environment of changing priorities and complex connections,
- Know how to set and work with KPIs and how to align them with a project/team/account
- Have great communication and explanation skills in 1:1 communication, within a team, and across teams,
- Are able to make swift decisions with (at times) limited context and in dynamic situations,
- Are not afraid of making mistakes and you know how to learn from them,
- Work well under pressure and thrive in a dynamic environment,
- Have a can-do attitude and are always looking for new solutions,
- Have excellent feedback skills,
- Have excellent planning skills; you know how to manage activities to achieve specific goals,
- Have an excellent level of English (C1+),
- Nice to have: experience with Java.
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote, flexible work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru