You will be part of the Future Factory team tasked to transform and equip one of the largest global Manufacturers with digital solutions, skills and knowledge to strengthen World Class Manufacturing for competitive advantage. You will be responsible to make sure the standard solutions and services deployed integrate with the existing landscape in a proper and documented way.
Data Engineering, Data Visualization, Data Wrangling and Preprocessing, Data Storage in Distributed File Systems, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, Power BI, Azure DataBricks/Spark, Azure Data Factory, Azure IoT Hub, Snowflake, Transactional & Time Series Data Knowledge, Basic Programming Skills (Python)
*Analyze, design and implementing databases, information models and data pipelines. *Building the code and logic required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL or programming languages. *Building analytics solutions that provide valuable insights for clients and end users. *Work in an agile project team which has specific goals and deliverables. *Translate business demands into architecture requirements. *Responsible for providing technical support and / or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers' business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers' businesses. *Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers. *Guide the project team members on specific deliverables.
- 4+ years of relevant working experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Technical expertise with data modeling and analysis
- Understanding of Data Warehouse, Big Data, ETL/ELT, Business Intelligence concepts
- Experience in Data Engineering, Data Visualisation, Data Wrangling and Preprocessing, Data Storage in Distributed File Systems, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, Power BI
- Hands-on experience with SQL queries,
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field
- Certified Azure Administrator Associate, Certified Azure Data Engineer Associate, Certified Azure Data Analyst Associate or other equivalent.
- Experience in Cloud Computing, as well as Edge Computing with relevant Public Cloud IaaS and PaaS services, advantageous if with infrastructure architecture and best practices experience.
- Hand-on experience with Azure Databricks/Spark, Azure Data Factory, Azure IoT Hub, Snowflake
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Python)
- Experience in real-time data processing systems
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!