Our Software Quality Engineering team ensures that our next-generation software is of the highest quality. We conduct a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that our software meets or exceeds end-user requirements. We debug software products, oversee the development of test plans, ensure system tests are documented, analyze the results, provide feedback to developers and make sure that all problems are resolved. We also select testing specifications for new products and ensure testing procedures comply with industry-specific standards.
Join us as a Software Quality Engineer on our Software Quality Scale team in Poland to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
As a Software Quality Engineer, you will develop, revise and maintain test plans, test cases and automated test scripts that include resource requirements, schedule assumptions and scope based on pre-determined product requirements. You will work with Product Development, Product Management and the Customer Support teams to ensure product quality and customer satisfaction. You will collaborate to develop comprehensive test plans across Dell’s product portfolio. You will also have the opportunity to drive continual process improvements for the evolution of testing procedures and their future replication.
- Provide solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Understand and adhere to cost/delivery/quality targets established during the regression and testing phase.
- Contribute to test automation activities by coding and programming in current languages.
- Follow standard engineering/test practices and use judgment within defined practices and procedures.
- Familiarity with scripting languages, Shell Scripting (Python and bash)
- Proficiency in the design, implementation, and maintenance of a test environment
- Software development expertise required for building test automation
- General knowledge of at least one mainstream language (preferred proficiency in Python)
- Ability to read a specification (hardware, software, or network) and develop appropriate test methodology
- Familiarity with Linux, and Windows.
- Familiarity with VMware - advantage.
- Familiarity with multi cloud providers – AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Additional monitor
- Healthcare package
- Lunch card
- Life insurance
- Language courses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Our story began with a belief and a passion that everybody should have easy access to the best technology anywhere in the world. That was in 1984 in Michael Dell’s University of Texas dorm room. Today, Dell Technologies is instrumental in changing the digital landscape the world over. From hybrid cloud solutions to high-performance computing to ambitious social impact and sustainability initiatives, what we do impacts everyone, everywhere. At Dell Technologies there are endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that foster innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Dell Technologies has been present in the Polish market for 30 years and this year (2022) we decided to expand our innovations business. We are opening a Software R&D Center. For this, we’re building a team of hundreds of innovators who want to make a lasting impact on our solutions—and on the future of technology across the industry. We are actively hiring software engineers, tech leaders and more. These opportunities are opened remotely across Poland.