The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications, and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners. Join us as a Software Engineer on our Engineering Development team in Warsaw, Poland to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Join the team that develops the Terraform providers for Dell Storage Platforms. Terraform Provider Suite helps our customers transform their data center to Software Defined. Terraform Providers for Dell Storage, ensures simple, automated management of the customer's hybrid infrastructure and helps accelerate DevOps adoption.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Participate in the preparation, review and evaluation of software/storage requirements and specifications.
- Prepare written specifications for tasks of varied complexity from verbal requirements.
- Use defined software lifecycle methodologies to implement & test the features.
- Review and implement test strategies for software products.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1+ year of software development experience.
- Ability to design/code/test/debug moderately sophisticated programs using design specifications. Knowledge of software architectures and applications.
- Infrastructure or storage background and experience in using Terraform, but we are also open for C, C++, Python or Java experienced people who are willing to learn new technologies.
- Golang programming language would be an advantage.
- Strong English communication skills, both spoken and written, are required.
- Storage domain knowledge will be a plus.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Additional monitor
- Healthcare package
- Lunch card
- Life insurance
- Language courses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Our story began with a belief and a passion that everybody should have easy access to the best technology anywhere in the world. That was in 1984 in Michael Dell’s University of Texas dorm room. Today, Dell Technologies is instrumental in changing the digital landscape the world over. From hybrid cloud solutions to high-performance computing to ambitious social impact and sustainability initiatives, what we do impacts everyone, everywhere. At Dell Technologies there are endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that foster innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Dell Technologies has been present in the Polish market for 30 years and this year (2022) we decided to expand our innovations business. We are opening a Software R&D Center. For this, we’re building a team of hundreds of innovators who want to make a lasting impact on our solutions—and on the future of technology across the industry. We are actively hiring software engineers, tech leaders and more. These opportunities are opened remotely across Poland.