Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high-frequency, and low-latency data management chain.
We launched a program to provide an innovative self-service platform for business content validation of market data streams. Working in a Scrum development team, the focus will be on delivering a high-quality solution in the course of a multiyear program strategy for simplification and streamlining of data management. We aim to build an agile team that works closely with business sponsors to ensure a high-quality cloud-based platform that delivers on the needs of global data consumers.
The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering: Java QA Automation
- Own QA activities incl. manual, automated, performance testing
- Configuration or re-confirmation of test appliances and environments
- Report and track status of issues in Jira along with keeping up to date documentation in Confluence
- Research and evaluate various testing tools.
- Solve problems and evaluate bugs and weaknesses before the software is released to the production environment.
- Work with colleagues in various areas in order to facilitate end-to-end testing
- Coordinate work with BA, Dev, Operational and cross-functional application teams to resolve data quality, integration and performance issues.
- 3-5 years experience in QA automation infrastructure development using Java
- Experience in developing automation infrastructure from scratch
- Knowledge of continuous integration systems (for example, Jenkins)
- Experience with the testing REST API -must
- Experience working with Docker - an advantage
- Experience working with AWS cloud - an advantage
- Networking knowledge - an advantage
- Experience working with Kubernetes and testing flows for micro-services architecture-an advantage
Jenkins, Docker, AWS Cloud, Kubernetes, Testing flows for micro-services architecture
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!