Develocraft is looking for Full Stack Developer for one of our international insurance clients supporting millions of internal and external customers with state-of-the-art IT solutions to everyday problems. Our client is dedicated to bringing digital innovations to every aspect of the landscape of insurance. Discover how we are implementing AI, IoT, Voice Recognition, Big Data science, advanced mobile solutions, and much more to accommodate our customers’ future needs around the globe.
- Experience in development using React
- Experience in development using Node.js
- Proven experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Practical experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- At least a basic understanding of microservices architecture and API design
- A good understanding of working with Git in a distributed team
- Proven experience in testing your own code, both unit, and integration testing
- English B2
- Experience in Java/Angular is a plus
- Experience in terraform, helm, and AWS be a plus
- You will contribute across the full technology stack, from microservices, database, and DevOps infrastructure for Continuous Integration, to front-end development
- You will work in a cross-functional team, working with Product Owners, Designers, and Architects to co-develop digital products
- Healthcare package
- Integration events
Hello, Sailor! We’ve been expecting you. Our cult of 80 is still hungry for new believers.
Develocraft is a People & Software Development Company from Gdańsk. We combine our lust for creating exciting products with foreign brands with our unconditional love from recruiters to developers.
As a Software Development Company, we use the Jamstack approach to deliver digital products with up-to-date technologies and excellent performance. Don’t know what Jamstack is? Check out this article and see if it suits you: https://bit.ly/3PaQVSZ
As a People Development Company, we see ourselves as your agent, not your employer: we’re here to help you get what YOU want. If you don’t like the offer, we will find you another one. If you’d like to play in the Champions League next season; well, Cristiano, we sure won’t schedule an interview with Manchester United’s HR team.
Why should you work with us?
- we’re a remote-first company (not like “we’re remote, but you have to be on-site twice a week because your scrum master like it the old way)
- we’re young (4 years old), so you can count on having a real impact
- yet, we’re growing fast, so we have the right team quality that you could lean on
- our experts' support is here for you, no matter whether you work in our team or as a consultant for one of our clients
- we try to design a path career with you, not only put you into a position and hope you like it forever
See our videos and gallery and check if you like our vibe. :)