Our program was started as the migration of the financial instruments trading legacy mainframe system to a new technical, highly-scalable platform. The success of the program in both the migration and creation of a scalable platform led to it being selected as the strategic platform providing full-scale of advisory services for one of the biggest financial institutions in the world. This has led to significant further investment for legacy system migrations and technical improvements. Currently we have teams across several locations (Weehawken, Wroclaw) on those projects.
Reengineer set of existing applications and introduce additional application interface layer, allowing to query underlying data from third-party applications
- Manage the methods of deployment (development, testing and production) and the processes and tools required to execute those deployments.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools. Experience with systems and IT operations.
- Manage the continuous integration systems used to build PBS software products.
- Manage the software development tools used by the development team and ensure they are scalable and failure proof.
- Champion changes to tools and processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the development team.
- Manage issue tracking and agile development tools (Atlassian JIRA).
- Automate parts of the development delivery process using scripts and other appropriate tools.
- Document processes and user guides for integrated tools and scripts.
- Devise and develop analytical methods and tools to measure the efficiency of products and processes.
- Create DR management processes and tools so outages can be handled without causing a loss of delivery.
- Advise on new technologies and methodologies by becoming an expert in emerging technologies and tools.
- Strong understating of DevOps functions & ability to automate manual processes & deployments.
Required Skills and Technologies:
- CI/CD (Jenkins or Gitlab)
- Configuration management (ansible)
- Unix OS
- Scripting (bash and python)
- DB (setup, sql, no sql - both )
- Infras as code (ARM template, terraform or the likes)
- Artifact repo (nexus )
- Build tools, like maven
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!