Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more)
- Being a core contributor for product data analysis; mining data for insights, testing and validating hypotheses (including A/B testing) about customer behavior and demonstrating how product enhancements delight the client's customers and drive value to the business
- Influencing the product roadmap through presentation of data-based recommendations
- Partnering with Product Managers to define key product metrics and track KPIs to analyze what really matters
- Influencing product strategy and investment decisions with data and collaboration with Product, Engineering and UX Design teams to launch and measure the impact of new features
- Standardizing product data processes; defining, assisting, and enforcing best practices
- Playing a key role in helping the client understand their users’ behavior and identifying levers to help move key metrics
- Measuring and driving adoption and engagement of the product, from individual features to major product enhancements
- Creating effective data visualizations to communicate insights to executives
- Raising the bar for data analytics by providing data guidance, championing best practices, and ensuring timely data availability
- At least 1 year of relevant product analytics experience
- Excellent technical skills: expert experience with SQL and Looker (good to know as well other data visualization / BI tools e.g. Tableau, Spotfire)
- Ability to work with technical stakeholders across Product, Engineering and UX
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and articulate ideas, analysis results, and recommendations
- Ability to prioritize work independently, ensuring accuracy while meeting rigid deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field; advanced degree is a plus
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- Experience in eCommerce, Analytics, A/B testing, or Data-oriented businesses
- Experience with other parts of the data warehouse ecosystem (ETL, MDM, Workload Management, Access & Permissioning, etc.).
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru